In November, a new client, who hoped to compete with, “the big boys” in both organic and paid search, was referred to 3Rings. At the time they came to us their website was built on three unique and disconnected platforms (a single, proprietary Content Management System (CMS) and two separate WordPress installs).
The first task was to recreate the site on a single WordPress install. While recreation of the site was underway, keyword research revealed high value keywords and phrases that we used to set up a solid PPC Campaign, including revised Ad Copy. Once the site was fully migrated, 3Rings began the process of on-page and off-page SEO using the high value keywords research revealed, a Google Business View virtual tour and other strategies.
45 days after the launch of the new site, in a very highly competitive market, our client’s website listed consistently in the #1 organic spot for a good portion of their keywords and phrases. The PPC campaign has been successful in that the high value keywords are allowing us to place in the top three sponsored Ads and not pay an arm and a leg. In addition, the revised Ad Copy increased the click-though rates on some ads to over 13%.
It is widely understood that approximately 70% of your search traffic will come from organic search while the other 30% will come from paid search. Twice as many of the 30% from paid search will convert vs. 70% of the organic search visitors. An interesting fact in this case is that, while the organic traffic was significantly down during weekends, paid search filled in and provided consistent traffic to our client’s website during the time when organic traffic was down.
[In addition to achieving increased traffic and sales, discretion and confidentiality are central to the business philosophy at 3Rings Media. While the cases we share here are real in all aspects, the client names have been intentionally omitted out of respect for this trust and confidentiality.]Read More